Question: How do I play music?
Answer: Follow these instuctions:
1) Start off with opening your documents and creating a folder called:
The Lord of the Rings Online
2) In that folder, create another folder called: Music
3) Go to either of these links below to search for songs.
Songlink 1: thefatlute.ed
Songlink 2: lotro-abc.com *This site has some crazy music in the background, but you can pause it, whew!
4) Scroll down to the Song Links, there you can find a song you want to play, copy the text given for the song, and paste it into a NEW text document, name it something that reminds you of the song, no spaces, and save in the music folder you created.
5) Equip a lute you'll buy from a bard.
6) Type /music
...that gets you ready to play.
7) Type /play (songname) the song will then start playing.
Note: When playing a song with a group - type /play (songname) sync, when everyone is ready, the leader will type /playstart
If you know a little about plugins you may want to download Songbook *Be sure to read under "Installation" if you are not already familiar with plugins.
If you know a little about pianos or would like to know more details, you may be interested in having a look at this site it shows how to arrange your keymapping, to seem as if playing on a piano.
Grats! Now you're a rock star,